Office & Business
Microsoft Project Standard 2016
Operating Systems: Windows
English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, čeština, dansk, Deutsch, eesti, español, français, hrvatski, italiano, latviešu, lietuvių, magyar, Nederlands, norsk (bokmål), polski, português, română, slovenčina, slovenščina, srpski, suomi, svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, български, русский, українська, Қазақ, עברית, العربية, हिंदी, ไทย, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
One license per seat
Keep projects organized and on track with Project Standard 2016. Take advantage of flexible features that help you get started and make you more efficient and productive. Easily create modern reports to measure progress and communicate project details effectively with your team and stakeholders.
More flexible timelines
With Project 2016, not only can you leverage multiple timelines to illustrate different phases or categories of work, but you can also set the start and end dates for each timeline separately, to paint a clearer overall picture of the work involved.
Better control over resource scheduling
Some resources have limited availability, and may have their time scheduled by a resource manager. With Project Professional 2016 and Project Online, project managers and resource managers can negotiate an agreement, called a resource engagement, to make sure that resources are being used appropriately and effectively throughout your organization.
Do things quickly with Tell Me
You'll notice a text box on the ribbon in Project 2016 that says Tell me what you want to do. This is a text field where you can enter words and phrases related to what you want to do next and quickly get to features you want to use or actions you want to perform. You can also choose to get help related to what you're looking for.
New themes for Project
There are now three Office themes that you can apply to Project 2016: Colorful, Dark Gray, and White. To access these themes, go to File > Options > General, and then click the drop down menu next to Office Theme.
- Processor 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Multi-touch A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.